Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Tap on any question below to reveal the answer. Tap again to collapse.
Why should I become a member?
Your membership in the Sunsets West Co-op provides you with the following privileges:
- To be an integral part of a business that puts people above profit
- To have a stake in your local business community
- To get a discount on items ordered through our Buyer's Club or weekly ordering system
- To receive quarterly Newsletter updates on the status of the business you own
- To belong to the movement of Co-operatives, reportedly the only growing business model in our times
Interested in becoming a member?
For just $40 dollars you make membership of Sunsets West Co-op.
A $20 payment each year keeps this membership updated and active.
Request a membership form either online or at the store.
Join an enthusiastic team of member/owners who keep the store upbeat, active and on the road. There are many roles that a person can be involved with, on an hourly, daily, or once a year task. Every little bit helps keep your Member Owner Worker Co-operative up and running smoothly.