Foundations are important in any plan, and so the foundation on which the Co-op was built started this way.
- The Co-op should be community based, manned and organised.
- It should aim at developing and encouraging private product development.
- It should have a social, and food supply service all year round, all local supply where possible.
- It should aim to grow steadily within its present budget whilst developing rapor and reliability
- within the communites it serves.
- All profits should go back into the growth of the service, until established.
- All products to be of nutritional value and of benefit to good health options.
- The business should be low stress, high impact.
- It is the aim to beat winter depression in our communities.
- A percentage of profits to be shared yearly amongst its members upon establishing membership options, and optimum business development. That is after we are established.
The Owner/Member/General Manager Jane
Our Co-op aims to inspire and encourage creative energy within the community.
We aim to engage people in living their dreams.
Sunsets West Co-op, is organised to produce, purchase and distribute goods and services for the mutual benefit of its patrons, offering a variety of healthy goods for patrons' choice.
FUNDS RAISED ARE REINVESTED IN THE CO-OP FOR GROWTH.
We aim to encourage community members to co-operate with one another and nourish their community and its improvement; we aim to involve members in community garden and cottage industries.